INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES SPECIALISTS TRAINING IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS OF UKRAINE: GENERAL STATE, PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES
The following article presents general state, problems and perspectives of specialists in information technologies training in higher education institutions of Ukraine, defines main problems of their training and outlines the prospects for improving informational and communicational competence of this area graduates.
Ukrainian legislative base is studied on the point of programming students training, general directions of work connected to the development of mathematical, informational and software information systems in the field of information technologies are given. Also, the article contains a comparative diagram of tables with technologies and programming languages studied in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, a survey of 2-year students of the Department of Automated Systems for Information Processing and Management of the Faculty of Computer Science and Elecrtonic Devices of the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky" as well as market analysis of informational - communicational technologies of the IT market in Ukraine. We study web-oriented technologies of learning the basics of programming: compilers, automated programming verification systems, mind maps.
1. Sahami, M., LeBlanc, R., Grossman, D. & Seker, R. (2013). Computer Science Curriculum : Curricular Guidelines for the Next Decade. Retrieved from http://archive2.cra.org/uploads/documents/resources/snowbird2012_slides/sahami.pdf.
2. Lytvynova S., & Burov O. (May 15-18 2017). Methods, Forms and Safety of Learning in Corporate Social Networks. Proc. of 2nd Workshop 3L-Person'2017, Kyiv, Ukraine. Retrieved from http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1844/10000406.pdf
3. Zinyuk, L. (Eds.). (2016). Report on ICT and Digital Game Industry Technology Enhanced Learning and Service at Partner Country. Retrieved from http://gamehub-cbhe.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/GameHub_D1.2.pdf
4. Birkа, M. F. (2013). Theoretical and methodological foundations of the use of intellectual technologies in the professional activity of teachers of natural and mathematical disciplines. New pedagogical thought, 3,3-6. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Npd_2013_3_2.
5. Byuzen T. (2003). Superthinking. Minsk:Potpourri.
6. Osvita.ua. (2014). Directory of higher education institutions. Retrieved from https://osvita.ua/vnz/guide/.
7. Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education". (2014). Retrieved from http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18.
8. Grishko L.V. (2009). Methodical system of studying the basics of programming of future engineers-programmers. (dissertation candidate of pedagogical sciences:13.00.02). National Pedagogical University. M.P. Drahomanov.
9. Kovalyuk, T.V., Orekhov, O.A., & Sirota, O.P. (2014). Professional Standard "Software Development Specialist" (project). Retrieved from: http://mon.gov.ua/content/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8/2016/03/15/6-ps-rozrobnik-pz-13.12.2014.pdf.
10. Kovalyuk, T.V., Mazur, V.B., & Martiniuk, S.Yu. (2014). Professional Standard "Specialist in Information Systems" (project). Retrieved from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxNCFFZ4A5HvSmQzZ2RTTk54RTg/view?pref=2&pli=1.
11. Kryvonos, O. M. (2011). Features of Teaching Programming in a Higher Elementary Institution With Taking Into Account the Requirements of Modernity. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho universytetu, 57, 131-134. Retrieved from http://eprints.zu.edu.ua/5263/1/vip_57_27.pdf.
12. Kryvonos O. M. (2014). Using of Task Approach Method while Teaching Programming to the Future Informatics Teachers. Information Technology and Learning Tools, 40(4), 83-91. Retrieved from https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/viewFile/1005/761.
13. Kryvonos O. M. (2013). Formation of information and communication competences of future teachers of informatics in the process of teaching programming (the author's abstract of dissertation candidate of pedagogical sciences : 13.00.02). Retrieved from http://enpuir.npu.edu.ua/ handle/123456789/4698.
14. National Classifier of Ukraine DK 003: 2010 "Classifier of Occupations". (2010). Retrieved from https://hrliga.com/docs/327_KP.htm.
15. Novak, D. & Kanas, A. (2012). Theory of construction and practice of the use of concept maps. Retrieved from: http://cmap.ihmc.us/Publications/ResearchPapers/ TheoryCmaps/TheoryUnderl.
16. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 266 dated 29.04.15 "On Approval of the List of Fields of Knowledge and Specialties under which Higher Education Students are Prepared". (2015). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/266-2015-%D0%BF.
17. Proskura, S.L. (2017). Application intellect-cards for improving quality and efficiency of teaching students programming courses of higher education institutions. Topical issues of natural and mathematical education, 1(9), 129-137.
18. Rating of higher education institutions DOU 2017. (2017). Retrieved from https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/ukrainian-universities-2017/developers.org.ua.
19. Spirin, O. M., & Vakaliuk, T. A. (2017). Criteria of open Web-operated technologies of teaching the tundamentals of programs of future teachers of informatics. Information Technology and Learning Tools. 4 (60), 275-287. Retrieved from: https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/ index.php/itlt/article/view/1815/1229/.
20. Spirin, O. M., & Vakaliuk, T. A. (2017). Web-oriented technologies for the study of the basics of programming of future computer science teachers. Mathematics and computer science in high school: challenges of the present: a collection of scientific works on the materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference, 61-65.
21. Tereshchenko, N.V. (2010). Intelligence-maps - modern innovative social learning technologies in the education system. Retrieved from http://ir.kneu.edu.ua:8080/ bitstream/2010/2207/1/Tereshenko.pdf.
22. Shishkina, M.P., Spirin, O.M., & Zaporozhchenko, Yu.G. (2012). Problems of informatization of Education in Ukraine in the Context of Development of Research of ICT-based Tools Quality Estimation. Information Technology and Learning Tools, 1(27). Retrieved from: http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/718/1/pro_inform.pdf.