CONCEPTUAL TEASAURUS OF INFORMATION AND DIGITAL COMPETENCE FOR THE FUTURE PEDAGOGICAL WORKER OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
The article deals with the analysis of modern educational definitions: information and communication competence, ICT competence, computer competence, information and digital competence, digital competency. The content of the informational-digital competence of the pedagogical worker of elementary education is considered and the author's interpretation of this concept is given. In our opinion, the term information and digital competence of a pedagogical worker of primary education should be understood as the teacher's ability to confidently and rationally use information and digital technologies (programs, applications and services) in the process of educational activity among primary school pupils for the purpose of more efficient and effective pedagogical activities and the formation of appropriate skills and abilities in pupils, from the younger age. On the basis of the study of domestic and foreign scientific sources, state legal documents, the author argues that the above concepts go beyond the technological or digital industry. They concern a wide range of educational, culturological, socio-humanitarian and others. aspects. Also, the stages of formation of information and digital competence are described. It contains three components: knowledge, activity, value. Knowledge (cognitive) component involves activating the process of theoretical training. Activity-oriented (practical) component involves gaining practical skills in the field of using information and digital technologies. The value component implies the acquisition of the benefits of using information and communication technologies, as well as understanding the decisive role of ICT in the modern education system. A number of skills that are formed at each stage are defined.
1. Bilous, О. V. (2013). Digital competence - a key competence for Lifelong Learning. Materials of the 2nd international scientific-practical conference “International cooperation in education in the conditions of globalization”, part 1, 17-24. Retrieved from http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/1358/.
2. Gavrilova, L. G. & Topolnyk, Ya. V. (2017). Digital culture, digital literacy, digital competence as modern educational phenomena. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 5 (61). Retrieved from https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/download/ 1744/1243.
3. Horbunova, L. (2016). Key Competences in a Transnational Educational Space: Definition and Implementation. Philosophy of Education, 2 (19), 97-117.
4. Hurzhii, А. М. & Ovcharuk, О. V. (2013). Discussion Issues of Information and Communication Competence: International Approaches and Ukrainian Perspectives. Information technologies in education, 15, 38–43.
5. Kadzhaspyrova, G. М. & Kadzhaspyrov, А. Yu. (2005). Dictionary on pedagogy. Moscow: Publishing Center «МаrТ»; Rostov-on-Don: Publishing Center «МаrТ».
6. Karakozov, S. D. (2000). Information culture in the context of the general theory of culture of the individual. Pedagogical informatics, 41-55.
7. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (27.10.2016). Concept of the new Ukrainian school. Retrieved from http://mon.gov.ua/activity/education/zagalna-serednya/ua-sch-2016/ konczepcziya.html.
8. Ovcharuk, О. V. & Bykov, V. Yu. (Ред.) (2014). Information and communication competence as a subject of discussion: international approaches. Formation of information and communication competencies in the context of European integration processes for the creation of informational educational space. National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Information Technologies and Education. Kyiv: Atika.
9. Hurevych, R. S. (ред.), Hordiichuk, G. B. & Konoshevskyi, L. L. (2011). Educational environment for the training of future teachers by means of ICT (monograph). Vinnytsia: Individual entrepreneur Rohalska І. О.
10. Pankova, Т. V. (2013). The essence, content and structure of information and communication competence of the student of the university. Scientific and methodical electronic journal “Concept”, 4, 206-210. Retrieved from http://e-koncept.ru/2013/ 64042.htm.
11. Battelle for Kids (2010). Framework for 21st Century Learning. Retrieved from http://www.p21.org/index.php.
12. Pekhota, О. М. & Tykhonova, Т. V. (2013). Information and communication technologies in pedagogical education. Mykolayiv: Ilion.
13. Pietukhova, L. Ye. (2008). The informative competence of a future specialist as a pedagogical problem. Computer at school and famili, 1, 3-5.
14. On the National Strategy for Development of Education in Ukraine until 2021 (Decree of the President of Ukraine №344 / 2013) (2013). Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/344/2013.
15. Sysoieva, S. О. (2006). Fundamentals of pedagogical creativity. Kiev: Milenium.
16. Soroko, N. V. (2012). Development of information and communication competence of teachers of the philological specialty in the conditions of a computer-based environment (author's dissertation, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences). Institute of Information Technologies and Training of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv.
17. Spirin, О. М. (2009). Information-communication and informative competencies as components of the system of vocational-specialized components of the teacher of informatics. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 5(13). Retrieved from https://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/download/183/169.
18. Fedoruk, G. М. (2015). Formation of information and communication competence of future technology teachers in the process of professional training (Dissertation of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences). Vinnitsa State Pedagogical University named after Mykhailo Kotsiubynskyi, Vinnytsia.
19. Calvani, A., Cartelli, A., Fini, A. & Ranieri, M. (2008). Models and Instruments for Assessing Digital Competence at School. Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society, 4 (3), 183-193.
20. Directive 2007/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2007 amending Council Directive 89/552/EEC on the coordination of certain provisions laid down by law, regulation or administrative action in Member States concerning the pursuit of television broadcasting activities. (2007). Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/ avpolicy/info_centre/library/legal/index_en.htm.
21. Ferrari, A. (2011). Digital Competence in Practice: An Analysis of Frameworks. Luxemburg: The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies of the European Commission Joint Research Centre. Retrieved from http://ftp.jrc.es/EURdoc/JRC68116.pdf.
22. Ilomäki, L., Kantosalo, A. & Lakkala, M. (2011). What is digital competence? Linked portal. Brussels: European Schoolnet (EUN). Retrieved from http://linked.eun.org/c/document_library/get_file?p_l_id=16319&folderId=22089&name=DLFE-711.pdf.
23. Key Data on Learning and Innovation through ICT at School in Europe 2011 (2013). Retrieved from http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/education/eurydice/docunts/key_data_series/ 129EN.pdf.
24. Martin, A. & Grudziecki, J. (2006). DigEuLit: Concepts and Tools for Digital Literacy Development. Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Information and Computer Sciences, 5 (4), 246-264.
25. Rokenes, F. M. (2016). Preparing Future Teachers to Teach with ICT: An investigation of digital competence development in ESL student teachers in a Norwegian teacher education program. Norwegian University of Science and Technology.